Guys i need help seriously

Maurice97

Estimable
May 24, 2015
I admit it, i'm dumb as f***
last night i downloaded something which was supposed to be a xbox 360 emulator without researching it (usually i do research apps before installing)
and the damn thing got viruses in my PC
it installed a Chinese browser thing that has a yellow icon but i think i uninstalled it but there's still some more crap
like a "NavSmart" thing every time i open my browser (chrome) it replaces my search engine and homepage and there's a thing that keeps popping out every now and then that says "special or free offer for google chrome users" or something like that and i cannot seem to get rid of these stuff
my IObit malware fighter was running all night same as advanced system care and it got rid of some stuff but there's still some left
guys please help me :(
i don't want to have to reinstall windows because of some cheap junk that got in my PC :(

Solution
seems like u downloaded the crappy uc browser chinese version...its a pretty stubborn stem...but its not usually harmful...log onto safe mode with networking and run malwarebytes...
my experience with that browser was not very gud...

Hellfire13

Respectable
Apr 20, 2016
seems like u downloaded the crappy uc browser chinese version...its a pretty stubborn stem...but its not usually harmful...log onto safe mode with networking and run malwarebytes...
my experience with that browser was not very gud...

Solution

Maurice97

Estimable
May 24, 2015

Thank you so so much man! :D
the viruses are gone! :D
God bless you man

TRENDING THREADS