Hack-Proof Drones? This Could Make It Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

koga73

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2008
Glad to hear it will be open source. The transparency open source provides will help ensure it stays secure.

p75

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
Drones are used to kill people and spy on you. CIA use drones. Drones are bad not good and all drones should be hacked!

If you see a drone, then shoot it down. They are trying to get public acceptance of these bad things. Please continue to hack these weapons of war and bring them down.

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
why hack the drone when you can hack and spoof the drones signal or hell just beam your own signal on the same frequency and over power a 3,000 mile away signal with one 30 miles away.

even better if you have a space program just link one of your spy satellites to your opponents and pull a shockwave. or just emp pulse the drone.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Drones are used to kill people and spy on you. CIA use drones. Drones are bad not good and all drones should be hacked!

If you see a drone, then shoot it down. They are trying to get public acceptance of these bad things. Please continue to hack these weapons of war and bring them down.

Asinine. The government works for you, it is comprised of you citizen. I can't quote my source but I know that it is ILLEGAL for us to share information with the CIA, unless we see something illegal. Then, we cannot share certain details. That said, the government is not using MQ-9's to photograph your silly house. The government does not CARE about your stupid house. If you aren't doing anything to hurt others or the environment (like making bombs, setting fires, or stockpiling guns with plans to kill people) then you have nothing to worry about.

Furthermore, the CIA keeps your stupid arse safe. Maybe you're just too stupid to realize it. If it weren't for government, we'd have anarchy. With anarchy, you have gangs for government - gangs with no civil order at all. They'll kill you for laughing funny. So yes, you need big brother. Unless you think you would be a better leader than all those willing to deal with idiots like you on a daily basis?

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Furthermore, "drones" is a term that sensationalist media likes to use to signal fear and make people think these things are out there killing people on their own. That will never happen. It is impossible to distinguish between friend and foe, our own soldiers can barely do it half the time.

What our military uses are REMOTELY PILOTED AIRCRAFT. Not drones. Ignore the media frenzy for once and get educated.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Also, I can't believe the author quoted 24. The show is more sensationalism, the intent of that crappy drama is to draw watchers - not to be accurate. Hijack an RPA? This would never happen. It CANNOT happen. The government is not in the habit of spending billions only to watch our jets get taken over by some third world country with a computer and antennae. LOL We spend more on military tech research than most countries have total INCOME.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
One more thing, your neighbor is watching you. If you start firing guns at things flying overhead you're likely to pay a bigger price than being caught on film. Oh, btw...Google has several photos of your house, and the United States Government has had them since the 1960's.

cats_Paw

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2007
The only way to make something unhackable is to keep it in "single-player" mode.
Anyone who says differently is either not smart enough or lacks the knowledge of how software works.
As soon as you connect something to any sort of line, its possible to hack it. Possible however does not mean probable, and that's why we use free antivirus and firewalls: To make it hard enough so that noobs dont bother.

p75

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
Asinine. The government works for you, it is comprised of you citizen. I can't quote my source but I know that it is ILLEGAL for us to share information with the CIA, unless we see something illegal. Then, we cannot share certain details. That said, the government is not using MQ-9's to photograph your silly house. The government does not CARE about your stupid house. If you aren't doing anything to hurt others or the environment (like making bombs, setting fires, or stockpiling guns with plans to kill people) then you have nothing to worry about.

Furthermore, the CIA keeps your stupid arse safe. Maybe you're just too stupid to realize it. If it weren't for government, we'd have anarchy. With anarchy, you have gangs for government - gangs with no civil order at all. They'll kill you for laughing funny. So yes, you need big brother. Unless you think you would be a better leader than all those willing to deal with idiots like you on a daily basis?[/quote]

Oh dear me. The CIA, Government does not keep us safe or work for us! CIA protect the rich, corrupt governments and elites. CIA, NSA the government all spy on you and nothing to hide nothing to fear is BS. Hitler used ID cards and he used them to know who was Jewish and who was not. So we all have something to hide. You are just parroting the lies and propaganda you get for your biased CNN and fox news media. It’s all controlled. The public need protecting from the corrupt government not the other way round. The terrorists are the ones in government, CIA. There is a word for people like you, “sheeple” You need to wake op mate. So please carry on shooting these unlawful drones down and they are being used to spy on citizens all around the world.

mnd_bg

Estimable
May 22, 2014
Remember that American drone hijacked by the Iranians few years ago. No? Ah.. it didn't make the news for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.