Hackers Expose Scary Amazon Echo Vulnerability

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquielisunari

Distinguished

So first they need psychic abilities to know I have an Echo. They then need to hack my home's security and compromise the manual locks. By this point and time the Echo should be the least of my worries.

In short if you have a hacker friend you need to be scared, very very scared.

Danny Ocean however could have a field day at the manufacturing plant and use the exploited Echo's to make some withdrawals.

Hackers as young as 5 or 6 can do so much. By the age of ten they can hack voting booths and skew the results. This cat and mouse game just keeps going and going and going and going and going...

nobspls

Proper
Mar 14, 2018
"So first they need psychic abilities to know I have an Echo. They then need to hack my home's security and compromise the manual locks. ...."

Go on and bury your head in the sand a little deeper. It will feel better. They just need to trick you into accepting a compromised Amazon delivery, starting from the Amazon warehouse. You know how many poorly treated workers there would do this for a bribe or two? This is would be cake to do, especially considering state actors like China and Russia, LOL. Heck even the NSA might be in on it too.

aquielisunari

Distinguished

Who is they? Why an Amazon delivery? I haven't shopped there in years. Your scenario is implausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.