Halo 4 Confirmed By Microsoft Ahead of E3

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]so by your logic if a sequel to the game which turns out to be exactly the same game as the last one is released a few years later as opposed to the same game gets released every year it is ok?[/citation]
I never said it was on the complete opposite side of the train tacks. Halo is without a question, a cash-cow series - but not in the sense like COD where you feel as though the developer put out that game purely to make money. Then as a player, you not only feel but know a lot of things were left out or fell short. This is the distinction I'm making between the series. Neither series is like they were in their prime, greatness has left them both behind, but Halo is still good for several reasons whereas most gamers now are feeling really ####ed over by Activision - which is exactly what they are doing to their players.

thats some FAIL right there
The only thing that is a failure, is this sentence. This has been overdone too much, it needs the be thrown in the trash bin with the others like "word up", "home slice", "dogg", and whatever else. It has been beat to death - retire it already.

robwright

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2006
I never thought I'd see the day where PC gamers were siding with a console shooter like Halo and sticking up for an ultra-short game like ODST as something other than a glorified money-grab expansion release while at the same time bashing CoD, which at the end of the day is still on the PC.

Shit. I think Rapture did happen after all....

Kamab

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2010
The Halo and CoD series are both very formulaic, and appeal to a pretty large audience. Of course the gameplay isn't going to very too much from release to release.However, multiplayer features / graphics will, and that's what we've seen in the last 5-6 years.

Also, ODST kind of sucked.

RADIO_ACTIVE

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]Ross_Mitchell[/nom]thank you microsoft now port halo 3 and reach to the pcI have been waiting years to finish the fight[/citation]
and you will continue to wait lol

Mario75

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2008
Oh god,not another Hello LOL
Its so boring and stupid,but M$ cant drop it,since so many xshite360 n00bs wasting they money on this nonsense,ad to this "new" MW3 and you will have xshite360 heaven LOL
Nothing strange everybody hates shitbox owners.
And why you need shitbox,when 99% of they games coming to pc anyway?
PC+PS3 (for few games like Uncharted,GT,LBP..) all the way.
halo overhyped by M$ and they spotty shitbox owners,nobody exept them see anything interesting in this "game"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS