Halo 4 Details Revealed Along With Concept Art Video

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ojas

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2011
Wish it was for the PC as well...will play at friend's house...i wished the anniversary ed was for the PC too, since the original released for the PC...and i loved it...lol...

restatement3dofted

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2010
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]Waaait, since when is John-117's last name Connor? Sounds like some crap to me. The anonymity of the spartans was always part of their mystique.[/citation]

Pretty sure that's Kevin Parrish's mistake - the linked article only refers to him as John-117.

G

Tom's Style Bites. So in regard to the above heading before this Halo one, "No More Flats:...", I don't see how this even remotely solves a flat tire problem. All it seems to do is inflate a low tire pressure but does not heel a puncture which would leak faster than it could inflate.

shqtth

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2008
Too many assPirates on the PC. Pointless to move the game to the PC so a cheap assPirate can assPirate away.

assPirate = AssHoles = Someone with no job that lives in their moms basement.

If Pirates would die off, the world would be a better place.

I can speak from all sides of the situation as:
*I develop software
*I play video games
*I owned a store

atleast the games being xbox only, means people don't cheat or pirate less, as its a controlled environment.

haha im stick of tired when the news would always talk about assPirateBay, and torrent sites being shut down. Solution = quit being cheap !!!! And Money buys games !!!

I have over 100 games, and if I can't aford a game, I wait and buy it on sale ! No need to pirate, and if I can have over 100 games, I am sure anyone can, as my income sucks $#@t

So Microsoft knows about the pirates (assPirates pirate windows too), so I am sure there decision is not going to change any time soon.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]nilodragon[/nom]There wont be a PC version of Halo , because the PCs are more vulnerable for piracy and modding and that would ruin their budgets. they need money to make games so microsoft wont try on the PC anymore , thats why they are doing the games now only on consoles it much more dificult for piracy because not everyone has a xbox and to play pirate games you need to mod your xbox. I`m saying that because I know how they do it but I have an xbox and it is not modded its original and i buy original games honestly. About Halo 4 I`m really excited for the game , Halo cea will have terminals about the story , and I`m think 343i is really doing a good job on the game ! FORERUNNERS may be the story about , maybe they aren`t dead !MAYBE[/citation]

modding has abosluting 0 to do with it , damn you don't really follow what devs and publisher's are saying do you , piracy yeah , but modding no , any game dev wil tell you they love to see it when modding communities get built up around thier game , it means people are loving the game. Only the ESRB has issues with modding , and that's only because some modders make mods like hot coffee for gta , or nude mods for oblivion. Look at valve for a shining example They LOVE it when gamers make mods off thier games , the whole idea of the forge was to allow users to make modded maps , so saying they are against PC 's because of modding is about the dumbest ---- thing i ever heard any one say LOL

[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]...and the 11-15 year olds rejoice. Meanwhile us Adult PC gamers scoff and vomit at the mention of such a childs game on far inferior hardware. Battlefield 3 FTW at 2560 x 1600 res, 16bg ddr3, 2 x gtx 590s in sli, sucks to be you console kiddies. Ha[/citation]
dude grow teh f--- up you amek the rest of us pc gamer's look bad jack ass. mowst console gamer's are not 11-15 . most consoel gamers i kinw inperson and online are 25-40 actually , they just weren't born with a silver spoon in ther mouth and a gold watch shoved up thier a--

BF series sucks so i don';t know what you are talking about the first one was good but after that , it got stale much like CoD did

borisof007

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Flame war aside, I LOVE the story and purchase each halo game almost exclusively for the single player. I rarely play its multiplayer at all.

AbdullahG

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]...and the 11-15 year olds rejoice. Meanwhile us Adult PC gamers scoff and vomit at the mention of such a childs game on far inferior hardware. Battlefield 3 FTW at 2560 x 1600 res, 16bg ddr3, 2 x gtx 590s in sli, sucks to be you console kiddies. Ha[/citation]

STFU troll. You're over 40 and not married, you act immature, and you troll anyone with a console. You seriously have no life. Just because someone owns a console doesn't mean they suck. They either A) Cannot afford to drop $500+ on a gaming PC/ Cannot build one or B) Don't see the purpose of building a gaming PC when they can play their games on a console for a cheaper price. It's people like you that give the PC gaming community a bad name. I hope your PC craps out on you while you watch pr0n all day. and last time I checked, most kids don't work. By the way, BF3 is over-hype like every other great-looking shooter.

pepe2907

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2010
"Frank O’Connor also indicated that the new trilogy will focus heavily on the story, about the fate of Master Chief and Cortana, and the relationship between the two..."

Are they planning to make a pink series of this?

pwnnned

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011
pc piracy requires software cracking
x360 piracy only requires disk burning or copying crap to drive
either way, once windows 8 comes out we wont have to worry since it has xbox live(so presumably itll support 360games on pc)

G

I quit playing PC games because they were too much of a hassle because you had to keep updating and so on. My dad still can't play Call of Duty Black Ops because he would need to update the PC AGAIN, and I've played it on Xbox 360 several times now without so much as a hiccup.

Anyway, cannot wait for Halo 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.