Halo: Reach Stolen from Xbox Live, Leaked Online

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2009
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]wait YA DIDN'T HEAR THE BIG NEWS?!CONSOLE GAMING IS DYING!! =O[/citation]

You guys don't get it? Because supposedly PC game piracy is killing PC gaming.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
"However, the game was leaked, apparently by GameTuts users who were allowed access to the game. According to PC World, the team didn't release it to outside sites, but did release it to their forum members, who probably didn't come to the same agreement about sharing it outside the GameTuts circle."

LOL! have these guys MET the internet before?? unless they did it on purpose and just wanted to act all high and mighty. either way, dumb smart people...

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
How can GameTuts claim they didn't release the game when, in fact they did? Once they stole it and released to it subscribers they are completely responsible. It's like robbing a bank and then setting the money on the sidewalk claiming it's not your fault somebody else took it.

beans4you

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2010
grade school anyone? OK who put the game online? nobody wants to tell us? then your all staying after school! lol takes one bad egg.. The more people take advantage of the freedom of the net the more law makers are going to try and rule out this sort of thing. OF course its 99,999 points.. clearly for reviews... It's a little extra publicity as well. Either way I wouldn't want to be on microsofts bad side.. a BANN! oh noes all my game pointz! bahaha guys who leaked it will be lucky they dont get jail time, if it were up to me. hell yeah! lock em up or hand out some 99,999 hours of community service.

Status
Not open for further replies.