Hanging phone problem

Mahajan_

Honorable
Jan 9, 2014
Hello

I have bought a new samsung s-duos phone on 31 august 2013.But from that day I have a problem that Sometime I am unable to make a call and It is mostly not reachable when someone try my phone.I go to service to fix this problem.Firstly they updated the software but problem can't resolved,then they said that leave the phone they will check it and after that Problem is still not solved.But now my phone hangs too much Even for picking up a call.Please tell how it can be solved?

inzone

Splendid
If the service center cannot fix it then they should be giving you a new phone since the one you have may be defective and they can't fix it. The phone most likely has a one year warranty so you may want to see about getting a replacement.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 3
S Android Smartphones 1
X Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
O Android Smartphones 1
PhilipMichaels Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 2
M Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 3
F Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 6
Similar threads
Question Phone reboots over and over
Question BUDGET PHONE SUGGESTION which is better Galaxy a50 or a30? any other suggestions? Edit
I have a note edge, with a problem of hanging, restarting and even failed to start, what can I do to solve this problem?
My samsung grand duos always hang or logging
Solved! I did hard reset. But still the problem persists. My Moto g5s plus vibrates continuously and hangs. I cannot further use it un
My excite prime got a problem it hang on logo then I try to fix with myself the main system wipe data and reboot system now af
I call the number and it hangs up on me
Best Buy Hanging Up on Huawei Phones (Report)
How to troubleshoot a hanging Samsung Galaxy
my zenfon 5 is got hanged, n now not getting switch on. whenever i try to switch it on, it stuck on asus logo. what should i d
I have lost my phone contacts yesterday some phone problem (hang), So how can i get the prevous phone contacts sir.Pls recover
my asus zen phone has hanged , I am unable to switch it off.What to do?
My galaxy s4 always turns off hang and restart while i am using it.. what to do?
how to fix a hang zenfone c
mine is gionee p6 and it isn't broken but it was hanged a bit before turning off
My asus zenfone 5,always get hang while on calls ....!!!!!
does android device hangs when inserted most supported memory card
Asus Zenfone 5 got hang while messaging..
How can I fixed the Viber issue in HTC EVO Design?
Why does my samsung galaxy y gt5360 always turns off hang and restart

ASK THE COMMUNITY