Happy Birthday PlayStation, You're 15 in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreathuntingdolphin

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2009
15 years is a bit depressing. I remember the PS/Saturn days well...

On a side note...

Wow we don't want your crap erst. Seriously only morons go to those sites. Everyone here votes you down before any real amount of people view your ads.

SlickyFats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
I still have my original Playstation. I have lots of the games too. Man they look horrible by comparison and they are much shorter than I remember them being, but some are still fun. I was 13 when it came out, dang that seems like it wasn't all that long ago though.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
I got it the day it came out too, I was only 5 years old. I've had every sony console since then. I need a new PS2 though, mine is finally falling apart, it's taken a beating the poor thing, and I still want to play my PS2 games.

bildo123

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2007
[citation][nom]robwright[/nom]Silent Hill was the **** on the PS One. And Affleck was the bomb in "Phantoms."[/citation]

That, resident evil 2 and twisted metal 2...legendary games (more so the latter).

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Even though they made a comeback with the Wii, I bet for the longest time Nintendo had to seriously regret screwing Sony over in regards to the original incarnation of the PlayStation ,that being a CD add-on for the Super NES/Famicom. Nintendo paid for 10 long years and 2 consoles before they finally overcame that mistake. I just think though, what could have been if they had stayed together and worked together as a team, instead of being bitter rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.