Have internet but no email but at night no problem

Gottagonow

Estimable
Oct 11, 2014
Strange, during the day I can't access my email, or viber, facebook but can browse the web no problem at all. My work depends on the internet and the software that I use has to be connected, and that is perfect, but I can only access my emails etc at night, and although I can get by I still need email during the day to some extent, what can I do

Solution
If you are using the internet at your workplace it is possible, and likely, that they have blocked social networking sites on their network. If you want to read your emails set it up so that your personal emails get automatically forwarded to an email client that is allowed on the network. As for things like facebook and viber, I highly doubt you need to access these during the day for work.

IrnMan

Estimable
May 29, 2014
If you are using the internet at your workplace it is possible, and likely, that they have blocked social networking sites on their network. If you want to read your emails set it up so that your personal emails get automatically forwarded to an email client that is allowed on the network. As for things like facebook and viber, I highly doubt you need to access these during the day for work.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS