Have to fix all my video players

Adarsh29

Prominent
Mar 19, 2017
I'm using a Moto 3rd Generation. Recently there's a problem with YouTube and all the video players on my phone. The video pauses after about 10 seconds, while the audio still goes on. After a while, the video resumes, from the point where it paused. The audio goes on in its own pace. This makes it extremely annoying because the video is much behind the audio. I thought this was only with YouTube, but later on I found out that it happens with existing videos on my phone as well, with any video player I use. How can I solve this?

Solution
Did you try rebooting the phone? Is this only with online video or local saved files also? If a reboot does not fix it and it's happening to all files, you may want to backup your files, contacts and note settings you changed, and do a factory restore on the device.
Did you try rebooting the phone? Is this only with online video or local saved files also? If a reboot does not fix it and it's happening to all files, you may want to backup your files, contacts and note settings you changed, and do a factory restore on the device.

Solution