wolfson

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
i have a hp paviliondv7-2111tx can some one out there tell me my frame rate is about 55fps on wow but i still get stagered movement itried everithing aven a diferent intrnet provider but it still does it
can someone help please

wolfson

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009
well i never had that problem with previous hp runing 512 v cardnvdida i updated to this hp with the radeon card 1 gig ati mogility radeon hd
4650 and no mater what i try even at lowest setings istill get stagered frame rates at 60 fps i think this vedeo card is a failure and i t cant even match a 523 nv dida its an expensive mistake on my part warning to others dont buy this crap

wolfson

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2009

got wires crosed there what i was trying to say i bought a hp pavillion dv7 2111tx quod procesor 1 gig video ati mobility radeon hd4650 and all iget is stagered frame when im gaming i down loded every driver that i know and asked about stil same tried the lowest setings on vedeo card stll same tha last computer was half the specs of this one and it ran a lot better if i cant resolve this il go bak to dual core procesors axpensive mistake lol anyway ty for all your trouble