HDMI INPUT NO OUTPUT, ALL IN ONE COMPUTEr

keiran_1

Estimable
Dec 2, 2015
Just got a new all in one computer, it comes with a hdmi port but as far as I can tell its a HDMI input only, im looking to stream to a tv cables or not its not important. ive tried connecting a hdmi but i think its the input only so will only work with devices going to computer screen not the other way. Any help is desperatley needed as i was expecting a hdmi output???? thanks in advance

You should be able to use one of these
http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-External-1920x1080-Graphics-USB32HDE/dp/B00612ZPQA
to add an additional HDMI output that you can set up as a 2nd display and connect to your TV. Make sure that there are drivers compatible with your OS.
You could also use Miracast or Chromecast to stream to your TV without cables.
If you just want to play files that are on the PC and your TV is smart and has DLNA you might be able to play them over your network without any additional hardware.

You should be able to use one of these
http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-External-1920x1080-Graphics-USB32HDE/dp/B00612ZPQA
to add an additional HDMI output that you can set up as a 2nd display and connect to your TV. Make sure that there are drivers compatible with your OS.
You could also use Miracast or Chromecast to stream to your TV without cables.
If you just want to play files that are on the PC and your TV is smart and has DLNA you might be able to play them over your network without any additional hardware.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 11
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Jonas P Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2