Solved! HDMI to TV

Oct 17, 2020
my laptop would display the picture and so would the tv but as of lastnight once i plugged the hdmi in my laptop, my laptop went black and i had to navigate through my tv screen...anyway to fix that? or what is going on?

Solution
There are options for how a second screen is handled. They can be pretty confusing! On my laptop, this is activated with Fnct F4. It will probably be a different key on your laptop. That brings of a choice of how you want to handle the two screens. I have never run two screens with my laptop but have run several screens with desktops. There you select settings/display and scroll down that screen. There you find settings for multiple displays and can address which is primary, how the mouse get from one to another, etc. Play around.
There are options for how a second screen is handled. They can be pretty confusing! On my laptop, this is activated with Fnct F4. It will probably be a different key on your laptop. That brings of a choice of how you want to handle the two screens. I have never run two screens with my laptop but have run several screens with desktops. There you select settings/display and scroll down that screen. There you find settings for multiple displays and can address which is primary, how the mouse get from one to another, etc. Play around.

Reactions: KrazyBeautiful1
Solution

TRENDING THREADS