He restaurado la tablet samsung over notee10.0 la herestabblecido a datos. De fábrica porque le entró el virus de la policí

Veronica_18

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016
He restaurado la tablet samsung over note 10.0 a estado de fábrica, y ya se enciende, pero en cuanto se conecta a Internet se me bloquea y no m funciona nada, q hago?

Please post in English
bing tranlate
"Do I have restored the tablet samsung over note 10.0 to factory State, and now it turns on, but as soon as you connect to Internet I blocked and nothing works not m, q I do?"

Solution
Have you checked to make sure your google information is set up correctly on the tablet? If you did not input your google info correctly, you won't be able to use a few things.

Also, you need to make sure that your tablets WiFi connection information is correct.

Since none of these stays on the device, and you have to reenter them when you reset the device, it is easy to mistype something. I would check that first.
Have you checked to make sure your google information is set up correctly on the tablet? If you did not input your google info correctly, you won't be able to use a few things.

Also, you need to make sure that your tablets WiFi connection information is correct.

Since none of these stays on the device, and you have to reenter them when you reset the device, it is easy to mistype something. I would check that first.

Solution