Headest with 3.5mm mic and audio w/ usb

Anthony_154

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
Hello,

This is an odd question I know, but I have been looking for a headset with a mic and audio 3.5mm cables along with a usb, so that I could plug in my mic and audio cable into the splitter I have for my elgato, while using the USB for my computer.

Thus being able to hear my PC audio and my elgato audio, I've done it with my old headset 2 years ago, but now Im in dire need of a headset like that. I currently have hyperX clouds, but it does not do what I need it to do, and I would really like it if people who have more experience with headsets, could recommend me one with the features I require. This is for gaming but I do a bit of sound design in my spare time, so audio quality is a plus. I really just don't want to spend money on A40's w/ a mixamp.

Something like this, but with both a mic and audio jack. OR if it is a single jack that does audio and mic, then thats even better.
-font-b-Turtle-b-font-font-b-Beach-b-font-PX21-Headset-Gaming-Headphone-with.jpg

Solution
Hello!

I recommend the HyperX Cloud 2 headset for what you want. It has great 7.1 surround sound audio, and has just what you want. It starts as an audio jack, which you can then plug into a USB control box the switch it to USB.

Hope this helps!

xC00L

xC00L

Commendable
Nov 11, 2016
Hello!

I recommend the HyperX Cloud 2 headset for what you want. It has great 7.1 surround sound audio, and has just what you want. It starts as an audio jack, which you can then plug into a USB control box the switch it to USB.

Hope this helps!

xC00L

Solution

TRENDING THREADS