Solved! Headphones for tv bluetooth

Oct 6, 2019
Looking for suggestions for a pair of headphones that have independent volume from the tv. I have headphones and earbuds however the volume in them do not raise or lower using the tv volume. Thanks

Solution
I have tried bluetooth headphones and earbuds, i open the path on my Samsung tv, i choose bluetooth and pair directly. They both connect, however raising the volume on the tv does not increase or decrease the volume. It is low.

Check the TV vendor support, when you pair with bluetooth the headphones should be able to use their volume adjustment to get pretty good volume.
If they are bluetooth they should have volume up and down controls on the headphones you have already. The TV remote probably does not affect the bluetooth connection, it just acts like a line out, meaning it's just on and volume control is done on the other side.

Oct 6, 2019
I have tried bluetooth headphones and earbuds, i open the path on my Samsung tv, i choose bluetooth and pair directly. They both connect, however raising the volume on the tv does not increase or decrease the volume. It is low.

Check the TV vendor support, when you pair with bluetooth the headphones should be able to use their volume adjustment to get pretty good volume.

Solution