Headphones with extra bass

mazdatsuki

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
I'm looking for a headphone with bass shaker, so I can feel as in reality rock consert (with bass sound shaking my body)

Headphones will not have the same effect as a large subwoofer. Bass will not vibrate your body as happens from larger drivers.

Most extra bass phones distort everything. The bass is excessive but everything sounds like ***. Beats by dr dre and the sony extra bass models come to mind.

If you want quality and enough but not over the top bass go with a professional phone such as the audiotechnica ath-m50. You can use it without an amp.

mazdatsuki

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
Thank to All,
A few years ago, I have had a headphone (AIWA) with bass shaker on it, so I could feel bass shaking on my head.....
I have already had sony MDR-XB500, but it can't give me a sensation of bass shaking on my head

if i remember correctly i tried the sony MDR-XB500 before and it had really muddy sound to it.

"bass shaking on your head" you mean you felt the vibrations? if you crank up any decent headphone with good drivers you're bound to feel a good bit of vibration but nothing like what you'd get from something like your car audio system which can vibrate your whole chest.

in any case...if you want aiwa headphones then get the same model...

http://www.google.com/search?q=aiwa+bass+headphones&hl=en&source=hp&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=438l6797l0l6907l18l16l1l4l0l0l531l2296l3-1.3.1l5l0&oq=aiwa+bass+headphones&aq=f&aqi=&aql=

mazdatsuki

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
absolutely yes, I mean I felt the vibrations in my previous headphone (AIWA), but I forgot the type of that AIWA. I didn't know what the system was used in that headphone......but I liked that