Headset For gaming

jeffreyhjkgf1

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018
So i was looking on the internet and i found this headset Zealot B570 was wondering if it would do for gaming and they are pretty cheap

Solution
I haven't heard of them before but I would be wary of buying cheap tech from China. Most reviews are faked (especially on Gearbest) so it's hard to get an idea of how good they really are. Considering they are advertising it having FM Radio, SD card slot and bluetooth, I wouldn't be expecting much.

If you're not picky about the bluetooth, consider the HyperX Cloud Core's but if you want wireless, expect to spend a bit more.

audie-tron25

Estimable
Mar 23, 2015
I haven't heard of them before but I would be wary of buying cheap tech from China. Most reviews are faked (especially on Gearbest) so it's hard to get an idea of how good they really are. Considering they are advertising it having FM Radio, SD card slot and bluetooth, I wouldn't be expecting much.

If you're not picky about the bluetooth, consider the HyperX Cloud Core's but if you want wireless, expect to spend a bit more.

Solution

jeffreyhjkgf1

Prominent
Jan 21, 2018

they dont come with wire? or do they i google em but they seem like they come with wire

Jan 22, 2018
Wait, FM radio? Is that a legit thing with gaming headsets? (does research) Apparently they make a product for every... need. The reviews from a different website (https://www.banggood.com/Zealot-B570-Wireless-Bluetooth-3_0-EDR-Stereo-Headset-Headphone-Headband-with-FM-TF-LED-Indicator-p-1068149.html?cur_warehouse=CN) seem more legit and say it has volume control issues but is otherwise an okay headset.

Whether you trust those reviews is not up to me.