Headset Sound Issue

Oct 8, 2015
My gaming headset recently stopped outputting sound, I was just trying to untangle it and it stopped, how do I fix this? It's on a laptop running windows 10 (I couldn't find a category for this sorry)

Solution
First are you able to test the headset on another device other than your laptop. If it works on another device then you may have while untangling it plugged it into your mic then back to headphones sometime this causes devices to switch sockets? So I've heard could this have occurred. If you plug them between both you should have a box pop up asking what you've plugged in check what's ticked in your boxes.

Im Spartacus

Estimable
Mar 25, 2015
First are you able to test the headset on another device other than your laptop. If it works on another device then you may have while untangling it plugged it into your mic then back to headphones sometime this causes devices to switch sockets? So I've heard could this have occurred. If you plug them between both you should have a box pop up asking what you've plugged in check what's ticked in your boxes.

Solution