Question Health App no longer reads data from my Nokia Withings Weight Scale

Jun 5, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug, but I use my Withings Scale to keep track of my weight, body fat, heart beat, etc, and it would correctly read that data from the Nokia Health App (Used to be owned by Withings) when using the previous iOS 12. But in iOS 13 it doesn't allow to read weight and body fat data, only heart beat and steps. Any ideas?

Jul 23, 2019
Hello,
I was using Whatsapp web on my iPhone 6s but unfortunately, the safari browser is not updating I tried so many things but still nothing. Can anyone suggest to me. Please that will be your kindness

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G iPhone 1
L iPhone 2
R iPhone 3
M iPhone 1
G iPhone 0
S iPhone 3
G iPhone 0
G iPhone 0
D iPhone 2
AndrewFreedman iPhone 2
R iPhone 3
D iPhone 1
G iPhone 0
J iPhone 1
S iPhone 1
1 iPhone 1
S iPhone 1
W iPhone 1
R iPhone 0
R iPhone 0
Similar threads
Question iPhone XR not reading texts in 2019 Kia Sorento
Error 1053 Iphone no longer recognized in control panel or ITunes
Google cloud has my picture no longer have phone number to android but remember phone number need to retrieve photos to iPhone
Solved! I have an iphone 5s I no longer use from straight talk wireless. Can i get it to work on tracfone wireless?
New iPhone Killer Feature May Be Much Longer Battery Life
How accurate is apples battery health
How to Set Up iOS 11's Health App
Siri Bug Reads Your Hidden Messages Aloud
My microphone on my iPhone 7 Plus no longer works while it is connected to my car. I have to turn off Bluetooth in order for i
New for iOS 11.3: Battery Health, Throttling Settings and Animoji
I have an ancient Samsung phone that I no longer use. I would LOVE to transfer pics to the new Iphone 4 that i just purchased
How to get access to my old iPhone 6 that I no longer have and password has been hacked
Upgrading to the iPhone 7? Read This Before You Do
I have a s6 edge android mobile phone and I've lost my EMAIL function cannot recieve or send any longer. Please help.
IPhone 6 Won't Read SIM Card
I've locked myself out of my iphone 6 with no backup.I read I'm screwed. Am I truly?They say erase and restart. But all my
Plz read this most likely would want to if you have touch screen tech
iPhone no longer connect to computer with third party wire
Measure the Stairs You Climbed Using the Health App In iPhone Running iOS 11
How to Read Books on an iPhone

ASK THE COMMUNITY