Hello. Acer, Asus and Toshiba.

Echa

Commendable
Jul 23, 2016
I'm having confusing right now. Which one should I get? Asus or Acer? I'm using Acer. Rumours said that Acer is more better than Asus. I'm thinking to get Toshiba too.

Solution
Quite a few factors are going to play into the unit you get.

Keep in mind a good brand means very little at a low price. They all have to cut major corners to make the cheapo laptops, and it's going to evidence with any of them. I've generally known Asus to be the better of the two, but I'm not enthralled with the customer service either of them offer - for myself or the people I've sold systems to.

Stay away from Toshiba. They withdrew from the NA market precisely because their laptops have gone to absolute ****. They are a low quality company and I don't know much that they've made in recent years that hasn't either promptly come across my desk or otherwise been a majorly flawed product.

Just my two cents.

canadianvice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2012
Quite a few factors are going to play into the unit you get.

Keep in mind a good brand means very little at a low price. They all have to cut major corners to make the cheapo laptops, and it's going to evidence with any of them. I've generally known Asus to be the better of the two, but I'm not enthralled with the customer service either of them offer - for myself or the people I've sold systems to.

Stay away from Toshiba. They withdrew from the NA market precisely because their laptops have gone to absolute ****. They are a low quality company and I don't know much that they've made in recent years that hasn't either promptly come across my desk or otherwise been a majorly flawed product.

Just my two cents.

Solution