Hello Kitty Chainsaw is a Serial Killer's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Montage

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2008
"What better way is there to hack up friends and family than with the use of a Hello Kitty chainsaw?"

Sorry, this is just bad taste.

itrendslave

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2009
[citation][nom]Kevin Parrish[/nom]...this tool was a rather humorous find during the morning troll for news... The original post was discovered over on Hello Kitty Hell...[/citation]
lol... What kind of person is trolling "Hello Kitty Hell" for morning news? =P

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]Fox Montage[/nom]"What better way is there to hack up friends and family than with the use of a Hello Kitty chainsaw?"Sorry, this is just bad taste.[/citation]

Bad taste maybe, but I think my friends and family would appreciate the irony of being sawed apart with a Hello Kitty chainsaw. I know I would.

buddhav1

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
bad taste? really? it's a joke. and i'd be willing to bet that the majority of gamers on this site will be familiar with games such as doom, and other horror/sci-fi games. so it's basically a play on gamers that love using the chainsaws/melee weapons. plus it does look pretty badass.

G

Bad taste indeed.
Shame on you guys and shame on the author of this article for suggesting that you "... hack up friends and family... with the use of a Hello Kitty chainsaw".

G

Why does everyone assume a chainsaw will be used on humans instead of trees? Maybe there are girls out there that want to mow down rain forests in style :p

Nimmist

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2008
[citation][nom]itrendslave[/nom]lol... What kind of person is trolling "Hello Kitty Hell" for morning news? =P[/citation]
Apparently reporters from Tom’s
[citation][nom]sandmanwn[/nom]nice photoshop work. really like the i love you across the business end.[/citation]
You always hurt the ones you love

Status
Not open for further replies.