hello!!when ever i try to connect my laptop to internet via wifi, it connects to the device but not to the internet.

kpathak27

Commendable
Jul 25, 2016
i am not even able to open homepage of any browser. i just got an error message saying'no internet connection'. i tried to to change my dns settings or connecting it to another device but the problem is not fixed plss help and it works fine when connected to the same network via ethernet cable .
sorry for my bad English :)

Solution
Try the following and see if it resolves the issue.

When WiFi won't connect.

First, completely disconnect your Ethernet cable from the laptop and follow the steps:

1. Go to "Start" and then "Control Panel".

2. Next go to "Network and Sharing Center" and then "Manage Wireless Networks".

3. Now remove all wireless connections by "right clicking" on it and select "Remove network" from the drop down menu.

4. After doing this, close the windows and scan for the "Wi-Fi networks".

5. Click on the available network that you want to access and select "connect".

6. It takes a moment, but then you will be asked to give a password for your Wi-Fi connection. Type in the password and click the "connect" button.

It should now be...
Try the following and see if it resolves the issue.

When WiFi won't connect.

First, completely disconnect your Ethernet cable from the laptop and follow the steps:

1. Go to "Start" and then "Control Panel".

2. Next go to "Network and Sharing Center" and then "Manage Wireless Networks".

3. Now remove all wireless connections by "right clicking" on it and select "Remove network" from the drop down menu.

4. After doing this, close the windows and scan for the "Wi-Fi networks".

5. Click on the available network that you want to access and select "connect".

6. It takes a moment, but then you will be asked to give a password for your Wi-Fi connection. Type in the password and click the "connect" button.

It should now be connected.

NOTE: If this doesn't work, you may want to reset your modem/router, and then once it is fully loaded again, repeat the above steps.

Solution