[Help] Asus X53E

darall1709

Estimable
Nov 17, 2015
Hi all I need some help if possible so I bought this laptop a few years back and the dc jack ended up snapping etc so since it was such a good laptop I bought another from a guy on eBay how ever I bought this in July everything was fine no problems but the other day I left it on charge overnight (switched off) next morning I went to power up and no response how ever the charging light on the laptop is orange some times blinks when I switch battery's when the laptop was working I had to leave the charger in at all times if I took it out then the laptop powered off and wouldn't start unless plugged in to charger on the battery icon it was always red asif it had needed charged but would never change when on charge iv got 2 of these laptops so can use one for repairs. Any ideas on how I can try boot this up ? I had it booting up for a few mins with a new hdd in it then I swapped my own hdd back into the laptop and it's back to scratch doesn't power on and now with new hdd it still doesn't power up .. Any ideas on how to fix this :(?