Help changing my Tab 3 7.0 to KitKat.. Geekatoo failed and my local store says its not possible...

hychamaz

Estimable
Nov 11, 2014
Hello everyone,
I have been trying to have my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 updated from Jellybean 4.1.2 to Kit Kat 4.4. I haveseen this done many many times on you tube but do not want to do this by myself.. I had someone remote in from Geekatoo and after 8 hours he gave up. I asked my local repair shop and the man said that he couldnt do it. I am overseas now in Finland (if that matters).. I am using the device via wifi only. So regions or carriers shouldnt play a role... The man from Geekatoo had it almost looking like KitKat but 1/4 of the screen was black. He said that he would have to find another file (I assume the apk). What do you guys think.. Can this be done?? Do I have to bring it to another shop in Finland that knows more maybe.. All input is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, Graham

hychamaz

Estimable
Nov 11, 2014
I just wanted to tell all of you the result after another 8 hours with a tech... The root provided on Youtube was a FAKE. It was written to intentionally fool even Root Checker that the devive was rooted. After 8 hours of working on it we realized that it was not really rooted.... How are their people out there that are so cruel to the average Joe, spending my Christmas money on a tech and dead tired to take care of my kids..
No words to describe when a #%&/¤&// takes away your family time for his laughs. This update will take a bit of coding and using Odin that will wipe everything. No way around it. Thanks guys...

hychamaz

Estimable
Nov 11, 2014
Hello Everyone! I complained to GEEKATOO.com about their managers work, professionalism, etc... I thought that they would help me... Their company run by millionaires Kevin Davis and his partner Christian Shelton have protected their company manager Sarah Hendrickson when I found out that she was on FB making female anatomy comments,, In 1 week she no longer has a FB acct, they have cluttered her LinkIN with some lol hahah "Horse taming jobs" so that they didnt see her connection with Geeksquad a few months back.. What little slugs... I am still waiting for their help but as they go aroung and around, I hope that they no longer use Geekatoo.... A REALLY corrupt company! (BTW did I mention that their tech said that we could use Paypal on the side and not them. OMG...