Solved! Help finding best performing non-graphics intensive multitasking PC

G

1_What is your budget? Insurance gave me $900 to replace my stolen laptop so under this would be good but if there is a good reason I would pay up to $1200. I'm looking for the best non-graphics intensive multitasking PC.
2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 13.3 or 14.1"
3_What screen resolution do you want? Don't care
4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Portable
5_How much battery life do you need? 4 hours or better.
6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? No
7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing, surfing the web, playing music, watching movies, Etc.) Web surfing, web development, picture editing, some video editing, netflix streaming movies, and by the way I like to multitask!
8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need? 320GB minimum
9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them. I am deciding between the following laptops in order 1st to last choice.

Toshiba - Satellite E105-S1602 at Best Buy (863.99 with tax) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9371565&type=product&id=1218093379352. Pros: Price, good batt life and 2 year warranty, can pick up at Best Buy. Cons: Slower processor, only DDR2 ram, no VGA (minor), and very bad speaker reviews which I could put up with if performance is good
Dell Studio XPS 13 from Dell (~1100) http://www.dell.com/us/en/business/notebooks/laptop-studio-xps-13/pd.aspx?refid=laptop-studio-xps-13&s=bsd&cs=04. Pros: But I really like the size, performance specs, and all the bells and whistles (I think I would go with just the integrated graphics option) Cons: Pricy, I've heard this laptop runs really hot, has poor battery life and only 2 USB ports (which is minor).
Dell Studio 14z ($834) - (but I don't think you can get this with a card reader or optical drive). I could live with this if the laptop is much better than the Toshiba. http://www.dell.com/us/en/business/notebooks/laptop-studio-14z/pd.aspx?refid=laptop-studio-14z&s=bsd&cs=04. Pros: XPS type performance specs with Satellite price, good batt life Cons: No card reader (don't even think it is an option), does not come with optical drive internal or external, only 3GB of ram
10_How long do you want to keep your laptop? 2 or 3 years
11_If you would like to mention some other things about purchasing your ideal laptop, post them.

Speed is most important to me, not graphics or anything else. I do not want to wait for internet pages and programs to load while the PC sits there at 100% PC load. I just had an HP DV3z and it was so slow. I would prefer the Toshiba from Best Buy because I don't have to wait for them to build and ship it and it is cheaper. But if it won't do the job I don't want it.

Must have: backlit keyboard, and webcam, and would really like a memory card reader....everything else is negotiable.

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. I like Dell for their support and just warmed up to the idea of a Toshiba and their 2 year warranty. I like HP's features but just had a HP dv3-z1000 and the fan sounded like a jet engine and it ran super hot. The speakers were bad and I had to send it back to HP twice to be worked on. I'd be open to others if they were quality and fairly fast.
13_What country do you live in? U.S.

G

Does anyone have any experience with the Toshiba Satellite E105-S1602? My post may have been a bit too long winded for people to read. I just want to know if the Toshiba is fast enough to not bog down during multitasking? If it not then I will get the Studio XPS 13 but don't really want to spend the extra money.