Help for a new Gaming Laptop and some questions

LUCKASS

Prominent
Aug 8, 2017
Hello T'SH and sorry for my bad English!
In a few months I will start my studies, so I sold my little glorious beast to buy the MOST THIN and LIGHT Gaming Laptop that I can.
I need your help because I'm a bit lost in all the models..
I have 3200$ budget, but I don't want to spend more than ~1800$.
Before all, I have in mind, the difference between i7 6700HQ and 7700HQ are very insignificant. So if I buy any 2016 (6th gen) laptop, I will buy it for approx 1200$ instead of 1800-1900$. But can I ask some question about this: if I choose the Asus GL502VS for example, the last year model is identical to this year, just the 7th gen replace the 6th. But is the quality build the same as last year? or I would prefer this year's model? (Tell me if I'm not clear about that, I have a very limited English)

For exemple the GL502VS 2016

And the 2017

I need these specs :

- Intel Core i7 6th gen OR 7th gen (any differences ?)
- GTX 1070 or better
- 16gb of Ram or 8 + slot for 16gb
- SSD (128gb or more)
- HDD (1To or more)
- 15" screen
- 120hz Screen (Maybe too big for GTX 1070 ?)
- Gsync Screen

I have found these models for now :

- Asus GL502VS
- MSI GE62MVR APACHE PRO
- MSI GS63VR 7RG STEALTH PRO
- Acer Predator G9-593-71EH
- Alienware 15 (more expensive but build quality ?)

Thanks a lot in advance !

Solution
usually the built quality will be same when it come to asus.it just a different motherboard and probably additional ports?and yes the alienware 15 is super expensive but the built quality and cooling capabilities is top notch.the predator is not so good at keeping temps at bay when the cpu and gpu start working together though.if i were to choose i would go for the apache pro just because its thicker and will have much better air flow and cooling abilities.and the 1070 will need proper cooling if u want to keep temps at a minimum.
usually the built quality will be same when it come to asus.it just a different motherboard and probably additional ports?and yes the alienware 15 is super expensive but the built quality and cooling capabilities is top notch.the predator is not so good at keeping temps at bay when the cpu and gpu start working together though.if i were to choose i would go for the apache pro just because its thicker and will have much better air flow and cooling abilities.and the 1070 will need proper cooling if u want to keep temps at a minimum.

Solution