Help for dummies.

clintbob45

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
I have Roku, Sling TV, and Chromecast. I run into a wall everywhere I turn. The channels I want are still tied to a service provider, or can't be subscribed to individually. The streaming devices are good at telling you all the wonderful things you can do but no instructions on how to do it. So I wander in the wilderness of frustration and despair and have decided I'm forever chained to a high cost service provider or without TV altogether. Thus the title dummies. Ever wonder about retired folks on fixed incomes trying to cut expenses and how exasperating this can be?

Solution
are you asking a question or just trying to write a blog about your opinions?

many television networks like HBO,ABC,showtime etc. have online only services now that you can subscribe to and every major ports league has had its own online services for many years now.

this is because the cable cutters seem to be satisfied with just subscribing to Netflix, hulu, and other similar services.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
are you asking a question or just trying to write a blog about your opinions?

many television networks like HBO,ABC,showtime etc. have online only services now that you can subscribe to and every major ports league has had its own online services for many years now.

this is because the cable cutters seem to be satisfied with just subscribing to Netflix, hulu, and other similar services.

Solution