Solved! Help laptop wont turn on

Apr 20, 2020
school laptop wont turn on the power button and the f12 button keep on blinking. Three days ago I woke up and when I tried to turn on my school laptop it wouldn't turn on it just kept on blinking( the power button and f12) . I took out the battery and put it back in but it still wont work.The school laptop is a Hp probook 11 g2.
can anyone help me fix this.
How do I fix this issue?
I really need to fix this before this week end please help

Last edited:
Solution
School laptop meaning your school assigned it to you or you bought it to use for school? If you got it from the school their IT staff would be the ones to help you with it. It sounds like the motherboard is bad.

Try removing the RAM and hit the power button, it should give you some error beeps or flashing light codes relating to the RAM, if not, that is another sign the motherboard is bad.
Apr 20, 2020
school laptop wont turn on the power button and the f12 button keep on blinking. Three days ago I woke up and when I tried to turn on my school laptop it wouldn't turn on it just kept on blinking( the power button and f12) . I took out the battery and put it back in but it still wont work.The school laptop is a Hp probook 11 g2.
can anyone help me fix this.
How do I fix this issue?
I really need to fix this before this week end please help

School laptop meaning your school assigned it to you or you bought it to use for school? If you got it from the school their IT staff would be the ones to help you with it. It sounds like the motherboard is bad.

Try removing the RAM and hit the power button, it should give you some error beeps or flashing light codes relating to the RAM, if not, that is another sign the motherboard is bad.

Solution