Solved! Help me buy a BT receiver for my old Sony Speakers

Jul 16, 2019
I have with me a Sony HCD-DP1000D DVD deck receiver (UAE version) which has now gone bad with the DVD not working now.
As i love the sound the speakers make looking for advise on the best AV receiver with Bluetooth receiver to suits its speakers.
The model of these speakers are;
  • Front - Left and Right : SS-DP1000D (rated impedance 8 ohms)
  • Rear - Left and Right : SS-RS270 (rated impedance 8 ohms)
  • Center - SS-CT270 (rated impedance 8 ohms)
No Sub woofer, I lost it.:(
I remember reading on its box as front speaker were 120rms each and the rear 40rms each and center 60rms.
The below link has the picture on the speaker labels in case anyone could help me select a correct receiver.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1s20PG0dcXCppIt_eHT4HWjeEpKpU6f7M?usp=sharing

Thank you.

Solution
The US power rating is the most realistic.
The specs for the deck receiver show that it produces 30 watts per channel into 8 ohms but with 10% distortion which is very very very high compared to the way AVRs would be rated (maybe .01% or less). Use 15 watts into 8 ohms for comparison. You can likely blow the speakers up with most AVRs so don't worry about how much power they have.
Since the speakers are an easy load you can use any AVR so your choice will depend on the price range and what brands are available.
I would suggest the Marantz receivers offer excellent sound quality and honest specs. The HEOS music streaming built in is excellent. Even the least expensive model will work fine with those speakers. At a lower price range...
The specs for the deck receiver show that it produces 30 watts per channel into 8 ohms but with 10% distortion which is very very very high compared to the way AVRs would be rated (maybe .01% or less). Use 15 watts into 8 ohms for comparison. You can likely blow the speakers up with most AVRs so don't worry about how much power they have.
Since the speakers are an easy load you can use any AVR so your choice will depend on the price range and what brands are available.
I would suggest the Marantz receivers offer excellent sound quality and honest specs. The HEOS music streaming built in is excellent. Even the least expensive model will work fine with those speakers. At a lower price range Onkyo would be fine too.
You will also need to get a self powered subwoofer. The speakers won't work full range.

Solution
Jul 16, 2019
I would suggest the Marantz receivers offer excellent sound quality and honest specs. The HEOS music streaming built in is excellent. Even the least expensive model will work fine with those speakers. At a lower price range Onkyo would be fine too.
You will also need to get a self powered subwoofer. The speakers won't work full range.

Thank you americanaudiophile.
With you above recommendation, would there be an option to use the main speakers only by dumping my rear and center speakers? and in this do you have any suggestion for an amplifier?
please do let me know.
Thank you again.