Solved! Help me choose a gaming laptop for battle for azeroth

Apr 11, 2018
Hello. I want a laptop that can run world of warcraft battle for azeroth at resolution 1366x768 and lowest graphic settings but with good FPS. Since my budget is not big I can choose between:
Laptop A:
i7-3610QM
GT 650M 1GB DDR5
DDR3 8GB RAM
SSD 120GB

Laptop B:
i5-3230M
GTX 660M 2GB DDR5
DDR3 8GB RAM
SSD 120GB

Here are the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth system requirements (minimum)
CPU: Intel Core i5-760 or AMD FX-8100 or later.
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 560 2GB or AMD™ Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB or Intel® HD Graphics 530 (45W)
FREE DISK SPACE: 70 GB

Thanks!

Solution

The only way to fully compare those two to see if better CPU or better video card can help you is to actually run the game on both and compare them. If I was buying those...
Apr 11, 2018
Don't worry about SSD, that's not a problem. The only thing is, they say this game is more processor depended, and on website game debate when I try to put these both laptops this is what I get:
https://prnt.sc/iv5hss
https://prnt.sc/iv5hxe

By the looks of this, i7 is far better than i5 and can run a game, but I don't know how much this is correct. Can you take a look at it?

One more thing, if I am gonna play at lowest settings and low resolution can 1GB ddr5 be enough or if they say it's 2 GB minimum it should be 2 GB even if it is everything set to lowest?

The only way to fully compare those two to see if better CPU or better video card can help you is to actually run the game on both and compare them. If I was buying those, I'd get the one with the faster video card, but feel free to see if you can find some benchmarks for WOW on similar systems. Or find an i7 system with a better card.

Solution
Apr 11, 2018
Can you please answer me:
1) is 1GB video card enough if I am gonna play at lowest settings and low resolution or I need 2GB as WoW stated that battle for azeroth need 2GB?
2) is this i5-3230m enough to run battle for azeroth if they say minimum is i5-760?
3) will laptop B run wow on low settings and low resolution with good fps or not?

Thank you.