Help me find a gaming laptop please!

djpoprocks

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013
1. What is your budget?
$800-$900 I wouldn't mind suggestions over 900, but I REALLY don't want to spend 1000+

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15.6 inch

3. What screen resolution do you want?
I don't care.

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
No.

5. How much battery life do you need?
I don't care.

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes.
Games I play:
Mabinogi High
Cube World Low-Med
Minecraft Med-High
Microvolts Med-High
League of legends Low-Med

Games I may play in the future:
Aura Kingdom
Terra
Guild Wars 2

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
Just gaming.

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
750GB+

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Said it already below + the laptops I want/wanted to buy.

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
3 years+

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
I don't really understand this question :x

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Like:
Asus

Asus is the only brand I've tried, I'm not familiar with other brands.

13. What country do you live in?
USA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
If you need any more information please ask in the comments below.

15. Graphics card: No Intel HD please, Nvidia preffered, AMD is alright.

Brands: This is where it is difficult for me to choose a laptop. I have been researching for a gaming laptop for about a month now and have found various laptops that I would LOVE to buy, however the reviews on the laptop brands are far from clear because they range from perfect to awful.

I wanted to try out this Acer Aspire laptops, it's well within my budget and would allow me to buy a good cooling pad and comfortable mouse with it. HOWEVER, I went to Costco (a store that sells some computer laptops) and the Acer aspire they had felt very cheap and looked ugly. I don't mind that it looked ugly, but the fact that it felt very cheap made me think it wouldn't last long. There were also alot of reviews that had talked about the quality and their laptops only lasting for less than half a year.
http://www.amazon.com/Acer-Aspire-V5-572G-6679-15-6-inch-Laptop/dp/B00DKFFFXO/ref=amtcd_B00AYT8H3Y_B00DKFFFXO

So I looked some more after that incident and found the lovely Lenovo brand with a cool re lit keyboard and awesome graphics and core for a 800+ gaming laptop.
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y410p/

However, I looked over the reviews and I saw that those who gave it a 5 star review, reported problems with the wireless connectivity! I don't know about others, but having the internet go out frequently is enough to make me go insane!! So I really don't want to even try it out, since internet is important in multiplayer gaming!

So then I came upon the Asus brand. I've owned an Asus before and absolutely loved it, it wasn't a gaming laptop, but that didn't stop me from playing games on it. I played everything on low/very low, but the mouse pad, keyboard, everything to me felt it was pretty well built. The thing is their actual gaming laptops (Republic of gamers) are sooo expensive (1000+) I would love to get an Asus and looked at this one
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009M2X8OW/sr=1-8/qid=1379111655/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1379111655&seller=&sr=1-8

Although most of the reviews were good, the good ones had small minor problems with audio, a crack in their screen (replace), ect. I will also be buying a used one from amazon's warehouse deals.

These aren't the only laptops I had in mind, but are the ones that really made an impression on me. PLEASE!!! Help me find a good gaming laptop :( I don't need the best one, just something that will get by. If you need any more information please ask me with your comment!

djpoprocks

Honorable
Sep 13, 2013

Hi thanks for your answer, do you own a lenovo? If you do, have you ever had trouble with the wireless connection? How is the keyboard?

Anybody else have any suggestions? I was researching and found out another laptop company called Sager I would like to buy the NP4650. How well built are their laotops? I'm hoping to buy from xoticpc. How is their service? I've heard people had to pay 300$+ for shippng to get it repaired, I don't want to have to pay that much!