help me find photos l accidentally deleted from my photo gallery on my android phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinton_2

Commendable
Mar 9, 2016
I just got a new Samsung galaxy prime core Android phone and and havnt been able to transfer my photos from my photo gallery to the new phone. How can I transfer them?

AnuriaSiew

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014

Have you backed up your files at your provider? I know some apps like backup assistant does that. If you still have your old phone, back up your stuff, and just get them back to your new phone. Not sure if all providers have the same procedure. Or call provider and ask how to.

Richard Olga

Estimable
Jun 15, 2015
See if you have backed up your files and images then it is easy to get it back on your phone. Otherwise, if the images by mistakenly got deleted then you can also find it with the help of file manager. If you have file manager installed or pre-installed then you can recover them through these steps:
1. Go to file manager
2. Find out the folder where images were saved.
3. Go to thumbnail copy of images in cache.
4. Copy them all and paste somewhere you can get easily.

Size of the file automatically gets small in pixels as it is a thumbnail image.
Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
Z Android Smartphones 3
R Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 2