help me get a gaming laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercyhsjxnnsna

Honorable
Aug 18, 2013
I need a gaming laptop which wont heat up so easily and is reliable...it should be atleast16:8 and be able to play games like ac 3 atleast on medium ...i have only 600 usd....i could go a bit higher...oh an it should be from asus or hp or acer but im also open to other options if i have to...thnx in advance....i'll be buying by the end ofof this month

Mercyhsjxnnsna

Honorable
Aug 18, 2013
Thnx for the tip....but can u give one more laptop...if 600usd doesnt work i think i can go up to 900 dollardollar but that means im going olll out for my laptop....oh and dont suggest me a pc for that price im in college and need it to be mobile...thnx...

IInuyasha74

Honorable
Well again almost all of them will get hot, but this I would say is you best bet.
http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/ideapad/y-series/y510p/

The cheapest of these is around $800. Depending what school you go to, you may even get more discounts. I know my school offers an extra discount on them for example through some program.
It has a better processor and better graphics. Nice sturdy look, and the side of it has a big fan that should keep it quite cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.