help me my zte blade phone goes wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbatrishajasmeen

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017
at first my zte blade phone keep on restarting by itself and then when the restarting ended , my screen turns black and the only thinhg that is being showed up on the screen are the battery percentage and the network line while the other goes black. i keep on rebooting it but theres nothing that change . now i couldnt see anything on my screen accept for the battery percentage and the network link . i really need fast help because there are many important thing ive put in the phone and i really need them as soon as possible

Solution
You may be out of luck here if you did not have your files and info on the phone backed up somewhere. Did you have the carrier support look at it? You likely need a factory reset to try to get it working, if that will even work. The internal memory may have issues or something else with the system board. If you have files on an SD card you can remove that and get them.

Does a computer detect the phone when you connect it? Does it show you any drive letters so you can use the phone as a storage device to see the files on it?
You may be out of luck here if you did not have your files and info on the phone backed up somewhere. Did you have the carrier support look at it? You likely need a factory reset to try to get it working, if that will even work. The internal memory may have issues or something else with the system board. If you have files on an SD card you can remove that and get them.

Does a computer detect the phone when you connect it? Does it show you any drive letters so you can use the phone as a storage device to see the files on it?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.