Help!! My Nextbook Flexx 11A isn't charging! What do I do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2018
I have an nextbook flexx 11A and it is not charging/showing that it is charging. I know that I a supposed to delete something dealing with the battery but the only two options are Intel(R) Battery Management Device and the Microsoft AC Adapter. What do I do??? :??:

Mar 28, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from jalyn.wishem : "Help! My Nextbook Flexx 11A isn't charging! What do I do?"

Hello!

Okay, so... I've been looking around and I noticed that some people say that in order to fix this no charging problem is that there is a certain file from the battery file that you have to delete and all that good stuff. I've found the file, but instead of three options there are only two, Intel(R) Battery Management Device and Microsoft AC Adapter. I know that I am not suppose to delete the second on, so do I delete the first one and then check for changed and what not? I would really appreciate the help guys.:wahoo:

Thanks!

If it isn't charging, but it will run when turned on, try turning it off and see if it will charge then.

If it charges while it is turned off only, then the problem is probably the charger and you will need to replace the charger. However, if it won't charge, no matter if off or on, the likely cause is the battery, which would need replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.