Help Needed Finding A Decent Laptop

jacintabryan00

Prominent
Sep 21, 2017
I have a budget of $800 AUD, and I would like to purchase a laptop that would be able to run (As best as it can for this price) games. I'm not expecting anything that's very high end, just something decent that can run smoothly. Just something that won't have too many issues and can fit my needs. I have barely any knowledge of processors and stuff like that, so any type of suggestion or help is appreciated. Thank you.

I have looked at this type of laptop, but I'm unsure.
https://www.harveynorman.com.au/computers-tablets/computers/laptops/acer-aspire-a515-51g-56v1-15-6-laptop.html

Solution
That laptop will be too slow for games, you need to list exactly what games you are looking to play on the system. A 940MX is a fairly slow last generation card. For gaming you want something with a 960M or a 1030 video card from the new models.
That laptop will be too slow for games, you need to list exactly what games you are looking to play on the system. A 940MX is a fairly slow last generation card. For gaming you want something with a 960M or a 1030 video card from the new models.

Solution