Help please : Driver issue with custom Performance Programmer

gamaray

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016
Howdy tech gurus, I need help with this issue related to my laptop and custom hardware

Current OS: windows 10
previous OS: windows 7
issue : unknown

Recently I upgraded this laptop to windows 10 and now I can't work with this laptop with my device. I am a small business owner and is using this laptop at my automobile shop. I used to connect external hardwares and sensors as a part of my job to tune the ECU of the automobiles.
now after upgrading to windows 10 , this device is not detected on my PC(We also have an HP laptop with windows 10, which works fine with this device)
I consulted this issue with local computer experts and they told me that this one is a driver issue and they can't help me on this issue. If possible please guide me to install the custom driver pack for this hardware(it worked normally on windows 7). I need a quick solution as this is affecting our work.
Thank you very much

canadianvice

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2012
So, I can't help you, but in the hopes you can find someone who is able, you will need to provide more information.

What is the brand and model of your custom equipment you need the drivers for?
Have you checked the manufacturer website? Often, if they have computerized devices, they will upload the latest and greatest as far as drivers go for download from their site.
If you go into device manager (start -> device manager) and have these plugged in, do you see any drivers showing a yellow triangle? If so, right click, go properties, and try getting the vendor IDs, which I imagine may be useful to people here.

64 bit Windows 10?

gamaray

Commendable
Sep 7, 2016
previously it will automatically install driver on this acer device , now after installing win 7 , I cant see any USB notifications afte connecting this device