Help to connect speakers to pc

lvrbrd

Estimable
Jul 14, 2015
Hi, im having 2 speakers from an old sound system, can i connect them to my pc?
They have 2 wires coming out from them.
If i can, how to do it?
Thanks

Solution
Each amplifier lists these parameters - what speaker' impedance it supports, and what is power delivery over said impedance. Other factors are how many and what kind of inputs (phone, line/aux) are there, what is the frequency band supported (look for something at lest 40hz - 16kHz), what is the THD (this measures how precisely the amplifier duplicates the input), and probably - how it looks and sits with your other equipment.

You won't damage amplifier, or speakers, if it is rated for 4Ohms but your speakers are 6Ohms.
Each amplifier lists these parameters - what speaker' impedance it supports, and what is power delivery over said impedance. Other factors are how many and what kind of inputs (phone, line/aux) are there, what is the frequency band supported (look for something at lest 40hz - 16kHz), what is the THD (this measures how precisely the amplifier duplicates the input), and probably - how it looks and sits with your other equipment.

You won't damage amplifier, or speakers, if it is rated for 4Ohms but your speakers are 6Ohms.

Solution