Solved! Help. Where can i get a case for my laptop?

Apr 15, 2018
Hey guys, i really really need your help on this one. So, i asked my brother to help me buy a laptop and when he gave it to me, it was white because it was the only color left. the lap top is an Acer Aspire R 11 R3-131T. so, i went online and to stores to look for a laptop case i can buy. But all i saw were cases for Mac Book or the Acer chromebook. i don' t want to use a skin for the laptop (if there is a skin for it in the first place) because it will leave a sticky residue on it when the laptop is hot. i really need to find a laptop plssss if any of you guys know a company or store where i can buy a case for my laptop or if they can make one for me, plssss let me know. i will be so so so grateful.

Apr 15, 2018

I went there but they only carry laptop bags and sleeves. I want to get an actual protective case like a snap on case or hard shell case or a soft shell case.

g-unit1111

Distinguished

I hate to break it to you but I think what you're looking for doesn't exist. Probably the best you can do is get some sort of generic sleeve or case, but there's too many different varieties of laptops out there and manufacturers won't make something like that for one specific laptop. Depending on your screen size any generic 15.6", 13.3" or 14" case will do.