help wiith a TV screen that is a little messed up

lbpederson

Honorable
May 19, 2013
I have a 40 in. Prizmo HD tv and a month or two ago most of my screen went dark (most dark on the left) and i wiggled my tv the smallest amount and it fixed it self. From then on it just kept getting worse and worse. I would have to tap the top of my tv to fix it but that method doesn't work anymore. If i pull the top of the tv towards me so that if i look at it from a side it looks like " \ ' the darkness would go away but these color lines would show up on the right side of my screen and now no matter what the lines wont go away and i have to really thick black ones. Is something loose? What's going on?

Can't be sure but it sounds like the circuit boards may have some bad solder joints and when you flex the set it helps. Could also be bad internal connections. Don't know the brand but next time stay away from 3rd tier brands that often don't have much support. If you set is still under warranty get it repaired asap.

lbpederson

Honorable
May 19, 2013
Well it doesn't fix completely. The color lines are still there. Plus I'm not under warranty. Is there anything I can do manually to try and fix it?