Help with a LG VM 720 smartphone

_Odyssey_

Estimable
Feb 7, 2015
Hello everybody , I have a LG VM 720 that i assume is probably not worth fixing because of the lack of memory on-board. But i thought it would be worth a shot to see if anybody has a magic fix for it.

My g/f use to own this phone. and wanted to update OS on it. Long story short. she deleted a crucial file within it. Because it did not have enough space for the update. Thus tried to delete files to make room.

I have tried all the things like downloading the LG tool and many attempts to Flashing it to original state. I think i have searched every possible forum on the web haha. Most of them have broken links to files or stupid ad-ware junk.

Ive gotten the phone to go to the LG screen. but that's it. Tried getting it into safe and out of safe mode. Still the same thing. I can however get to the Upload/Download screen. Also if i turn it on and try to do a hard reset . All i get is a dead android with a ( ! ) mark on him . Poor dead android.

Is it trash or is there a secret program with a link that is not broken and not full of ad-ware that someone knows about ?

Thanks so much for reading .

_Odyssey_

Estimable
Feb 7, 2015

Did this lots of times. does not work. Thanks for your reply but as i said before, i have been everywhere and this is the first thing i see on every forum . There is a file missing that i think is like a firmware . that i think is corrupt . so i need a program so i can re install it on there .