Solved! Help with connection

Jun 25, 2021
Hi all . I have a Samsung UE55JU7500 and the one connect box or cable has broken . I have purchased both new but it still doesn't work so i have no HDMI connections available .I am trying to connect an xbox 360 with av cables pics attached but no matter how i try to connect it i cant get it to show a picture on tv through source then AVI. I am putting the yellow into the yellow jack. what am I doing wrong ???? Please help
20210625-140557.jpg
20210622-193019.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021
Assuming you're making sure that youre using the correct hdmi output for the AVI - it sounds like you need to change display settings. If you are able to connect it to a different tv you can disable the display discovery setting (console settings>display) than try again on your Samsung.

Jun 25, 2021
Assuming you're making sure that youre using the correct hdmi output for the AVI - it sounds like you need to change display settings. If you are able to connect it to a different tv you can disable the display discovery setting (console settings>display) than try again on your Samsung.
JDeseth. Thanks for the reply but I'm not quite sure I understand. I have no hdmi available. I am using the xbox lead and AV adapter. I have changed the
settings on another TV as you advised but still nothing 😞

Hi all . I have a Samsung UE55JU7500 and the one connect box or cable has broken . I have purchased both new but it still doesn't work so i have no HDMI connections available .I am trying to connect an xbox 360 with av cables pics attached but no matter how i try to connect it i cant get it to show a picture on tv through source then AVI. I am putting the yellow into the yellow jack. what am I doing wrong ???? Please help
20210625-140557.jpg
20210622-193019.jpg

You may not be doing anything wrong, did you make sure the XBOX and that adapter work at all in another TV? Try another device in that video in port to check if the port is working?

Jun 25, 2021
Sorted. After talking to samsung support I had to get a different lead and it still didn't work. After playing around I got it to work but I had to connect yellow to red. White to yellow and red to white. 🤔Thank you all for your help