Help with Samsung TV Connection to my AVR and speakers

Jul 27, 2018
I have a Denon AVR-X3100w receiver that I have historically used to power my entire home theatre system. I bought a Samsung UN82MU8000. I have an
Xbox, Fire TV, and Direct TV box going into the receiver. The TV has one of those one box connections to the TV. I have tried everything I know to do and just can’t get anything to work with this TV. About to give up but hoping someone knows this setup and can help. Thanks!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
asafb26 Audio 0
A Audio 4
J Audio 4
J Audio 2
K Audio 1
K Audio 4
sbaynard.1983 Audio 1
L Audio 8
A Audio 4
S Audio 2
L Audio 3
T Audio 7
A Audio 1
R Audio 1
A Audio 5
J Audio 1
B Audio 2
T Audio 4
K Audio 2
B Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Connect external speakers to my Samsung TV
Question Bluetooth speaker connect to Samsung Soundbar
Question FD3800x connection to Samsung nu6100?
Solved! how do i connect my new 55" samsung uhd tv's audio - to my bose companion 5 speaker system?
Solved! hey guys i have a samsung 24 inch monitor with no audio jack or speaker build in it how do connect a speaker to it
Solved! How do I connect Samsung PS-RC6600 speakers to my samsung tv? There is no place to connect wires, or switch to turn them on. T
Looking to connect a 2011 Samsung Plasma to a bluetooth/wireless speaker
Connecting Samsung tv to subwoofer with 5 speakers by optical lead
Can I connect R-15M to Samsung bluetooth rear receiver?
how do I connect samsung surround system to tv
How to connect speakers from Sony HCD-DZ520K DVD Receiver to Samsung UA32D6000SR XZN TV directly?
problem connecting samsung smart tv with 5.1 active speakers using 5.1CH HDMI Audio Extractor Decode AC3/DST to 5.1 Amplifier
my samsung TV doesnt have bluetooth. but has 3.5mm headphone out. How do i connect a bluetooth speaker to it if there is no me
Connecting a Samsung 6300, UN75J6300
Connecting Speaker to Old Pioneer A/V Receiver to New Samsung TV
CAN I connect a Bose bluetooth speaker to a model UN55J620DAFXZA Samsung smart tv
How to connect external speakers to Samsung UN32EH4003
Need diagram of connections for external speakers to Samsung 24" TV Model:UN24H4000AF
I bought samsung m5570 led smart tv and best buy 2.1 samsung speaker...When I connect both with optical cable via connector bu
How o I connect a Bluetooth speaker to my Samsung smart v series 6200

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS