Question help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kentuckynet1

Prominent
Jan 5, 2021
when i tried adding the work jailbreak in the title of my question it would just go away is why i asked, for starters when you see jailbreaks like uncover and it says iso 11-13.5

this doesnt mean it works with every ios like 11.0.1 11.0.2 11.0.3 and so on......??????all the way to 13.5 so how do we know which actual ones it works with?
for instance using altstore it must be 12.2 or higher, so as you can see im really confused.
I have been reading for weeks and weeks,read many threads are old and no longer work, like cydia impactor i assume no longer works? i have tried lailbreaking several different phone, only successful on an iphone 6 running 12.2

another question
iphone 7 running ios 12.1.1 can this one be jailbroke?
iphone X running iso 13.6.1 can ths one be jailroke?

thanks so very much if you can acutally answer my questions
mack

Deciplox

Great
Dec 8, 2020
when i tried adding the work jailbreak in the title of my question it would just go away is why i asked, for starters when you see jailbreaks like uncover and it says iso 11-13.5

this doesnt mean it works with every ios like 11.0.1 11.0.2 11.0.3 and so on......??????all the way to 13.5 so how do we know which actual ones it works with?
for instance using altstore it must be 12.2 or higher, so as you can see im really confused.
I have been reading for weeks and weeks,read many threads are old and no longer work, like cydia impactor i assume no longer works? i have tried lailbreaking several different phone, only successful on an iphone 6 running 12.2

another question
iphone 7 running ios 12.1.1 can this one be jailbroke?
iphone X running iso 13.6.1 can ths one be jailroke?

thanks so very much if you can acutally answer my questions
mack

in regards to jailbreaks i recommend against it. if you want a more "free" phone .. go to android. But many jailbreaks get patched these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.