Solved! Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 8, 2021
I have a Samsung HMX-F90 that I am using to record our church service. On a 32 MB card I set the Camera to record. At the end of the service the video playback has the sermon broken into three different files. I do nothing to the camera while it is recording. It just makes three or sometimes two separate files. Am I causing this? Is there a way to prevent it? I would like it on one file to post on the church web site.

Feb 8, 2021
Thanks for that information. I still can not figure out how to keep the camera from breaking the video into three. So, I am goi ng to have to use the link you sent me. I appreciate your help!

Thanks for that information. I still can not figure out how to keep the camera from breaking the video into three. So, I am goi ng to have to use the link you sent me. I appreciate your help!

It may just have a limit of a single recording, you said sometimes you get two parts. Check the length and size of the recordings. Try doing a shorter recording and see if it ends up in a single file. The manual should tell you if there is a size/length limit to the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.