hi, didnt know the exact prblm

vamsi ugs

Estimable
Dec 14, 2015
i have a laptop of pavilion series which is showing the frequent disconnection of plugin problem when u connect it ,it will be charged and in a mean time it is going to disconnect its showing like the the charger is plugged in and it is not charging when u remove it and again plugged in it works but its gone disconnect again,
so i cant able to know the exact problem whether it is in adapter or battery or pin or any other problem can u help me.

Solution
Hi,

Do try these test to identify which is really faulty.
- Remove the battery of your laptop then boot it up with just the AC adapter connected. If it will shut down by itself with just the AC adapter that means its faulty and replacing it would be the only solution.
- If it will not shut down with just the AC adapter plugged in. Do uninstall/reinstall "microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery" from Device Manager. Once you've uninstall it reboot your laptop and it will reinstall the driver automatically.
- After the reboot, install your battery back in then test it again.
- If the same problem will persist do try another AC adapter as well then test if the same problem will persist because if it will that means it's a problem...
Hi,

Do try these test to identify which is really faulty.
- Remove the battery of your laptop then boot it up with just the AC adapter connected. If it will shut down by itself with just the AC adapter that means its faulty and replacing it would be the only solution.
- If it will not shut down with just the AC adapter plugged in. Do uninstall/reinstall "microsoft acpi-compliant control method battery" from Device Manager. Once you've uninstall it reboot your laptop and it will reinstall the driver automatically.
- After the reboot, install your battery back in then test it again.
- If the same problem will persist do try another AC adapter as well then test if the same problem will persist because if it will that means it's a problem with the battery but if not its the charger that has the problem.

Solution