Hi guys i have a problem with my laptop when i install office 2010 its going through but when i try to run it its says "fatal

Sanelee

Estimable
Dec 3, 2015
Hi guys i have a problem with my laptop when i install office 2010 its going through but when i try to run it its says "fatal error durring installation"

Solution
If it happens even after a clean Windows setup then seems like there is an issue with the media you used, contact MS and get another copy of the software. Unless you don't meet the requirements for 2010, OS too old or not patched with the right service pack.

Sanelee

Estimable
Dec 3, 2015
I tiried unistalling it and even formated the computer but still the problem persist

If it happens even after a clean Windows setup then seems like there is an issue with the media you used, contact MS and get another copy of the software. Unless you don't meet the requirements for 2010, OS too old or not patched with the right service pack.

Solution

Louise Porkolt

Estimable
Nov 25, 2014
Hi there,

Have you installed all the latest updates ? Some updates contain critical changes so pirated software doesn't run anymore.
if you have an official windows and an official Office, you should run all updates ...

Also check the clock, more than 5 minutes off and the PC starts to go weird !

Let us know if that helped.
Cheers, Louise.

Sanelee

Estimable
Dec 3, 2015

Hi Louise i have bought a licenced 2013 after i have failed using the pirate 0ffice 2010 but still i was getting the same error