Hi I have pixi 4,ive only been.able to download few things all phone constantly says storage is almost full, I've deleted lots

mariedarch68

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know what you mean? I'm not very good with mobiles but my daughter even told me she doesn't know if a bigger memory gb will make any difference, my phoebe constantly says memory has 5% left yet no games etc an I just want to know if buying bigger gb memory will make a difference or not, I have kik, what's app, Gmail, Facebook n messenger but won't let me download games or music

Solution
If you don't have an SD card, then it may help if you have photos and movies on the device that you can move to it, and will help somewhat with applications, for those that can be moved. The phone has 8 GB internal memory but what most places do not say is how much user available storage it has. That 8 GB is the total storage including the operating system and anything the carrier installed on it, which does not leave much for your files and programs.
If you don't have an SD card, then it may help if you have photos and movies on the device that you can move to it, and will help somewhat with applications, for those that can be moved. The phone has 8 GB internal memory but what most places do not say is how much user available storage it has. That 8 GB is the total storage including the operating system and anything the carrier installed on it, which does not leave much for your files and programs.

Solution