Here's what I can suggest that may help in solving the issue.
- First is to disconnect the logitech g920.
- Next is to uninstall anything related to logitech g920 from Device Manager and Programs and Features.
- Once completely uninstalled, download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: http/support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g920-driving-force#download
- Just select the correct OS and version.
- Once installed, reboot the laptop and after the reboot do test it again and see if it will work or not.